Google Website Translator Gadget

torsdag 27 oktober 2011

For My English Speaking Friends...

I'm trying to attach google translate to my blog, so all my English speaking friends can read it, but I can't figure out how to... any ideas? (Why isn't there an automatic feature considering the fact that blogger is a google-related site?!)

Ok... done! It comes out a little bit funny (sometimes not so little) in the translation, but you'll be able to get the general jest of my life and what happens. And in the places where it just messes up completely, feel free to ask me in the comments section and I can reply either on here or over Facebook if I have you as a friend there.

Above my writings there is a little drop down box that says "välj språk" - just go there and click "engelska" and you'll be fine! (somewhat)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar